Dexter-Russell Chef/Cook's Knife 8" Blade, Poly Handle

Dexter-Russell Chef/Cook's Knife 8' Blade, Poly HandleI had been looking for a Dexter Russel 8" Cooks Knife for months. I found it at Amazon. It had been recommended by Mark Bittman of the NY Times (The Minimalist) in an article he wrote about stocking your kitchen cheaply with good quality basic tools. These are the knives that are used in the back of restaurants and deli counters, as opposed to the fancy knives in infomercials and celebrity chef online stores. These are what those chefs buy for their cooks. They are inexpensive and yet lovely to work with solid, well-balanced, and sharp. I am thrilled with mine.

Newly diabetic and eating lots of veggies. Perfect knife for chopping and slicing. Keeps a great edge. Comfortable handle. Dishwasher proof.

I bought two.

Buy Dexter-Russell Chef/Cook's Knife 8" Blade, Poly Handle Now

I've had this knife for over 10 years and it is still my favorite. With this knife I learned the knife skills that allows me to work quickly and safely. The only things I really need in my kitchen are this knife, a cutting board, skillet and a wooden spoon.

Read Best Reviews of Dexter-Russell Chef/Cook's Knife 8" Blade, Poly Handle Here

The name says it all, Basics 8" Cooks Knife with White Polypropylene Handle. It's a basic 8" chef's knife, it has a nice stiff blade and a solid handle. I've had one for years and bought two from Amazon for Christmas gifts. A great all-around knife. The only draw back is that the "protective" sleeve it ships in isn't that protective. I bought this along with the Victorinox 47302 Cutlery BladeSafe for 6-Inch to 8-Inch Knife Blades which work great

Want Dexter-Russell Chef/Cook's Knife 8" Blade, Poly Handle Discount?

This is the knife my husband always reaches for when he is doing the slicing and dicing. He prefers it over our much more expensive Furi knives that cost us a lot more money. Now the handle on one of those is falling apart so I'm here to get a few more sizes from this knife company. I also read Mark Bittman's review on this knife which is how we ended up buying this one. Highly recommended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment