Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories, Cake and Knife Serving Set, Linked at the Heart

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories, Cake and Knife Serving Set, Linked at the HeartJust used these for my wedding, and I wasn't sure what to expect in the box. I'm very impressed! The pieces look amazing and gorgeous. I think I was expecting something rough and scratched up/thrown together, but the engraving and finish are smooth and lovely!! I'm so glad I got these because they also look great in the cake cutting photos. Really worth the price! They're classy and not gaudy at all.

Nice set, I only hated that I was not given the option of having them engraved...It would have been a plus if engraving was offered.

Buy Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories, Cake and Knife Serving Set, Linked at the Heart Now

Was very pleased with this item. Very elegant. Not overpriced. I would reccomend this product. The gold and silver looked great together.

Read Best Reviews of Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories, Cake and Knife Serving Set, Linked at the Heart Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment