Deglon 4-Inch Grapefruit Knife, Stainless Steel

Deglon 4-Inch Grapefruit Knife, Stainless SteelCertainly there's only so much you can say about a grapefruit knife. I have used a few over the years and the ease with which I am able to separate the fruit from the rind with this one stands out. The knife is sharp enough and angled in such a way that it takes very little effort to work around each individual section. It's dishwasher safe, small, but feels sturdy in the hand. I have no reason to believe I will need a replacement for many years to come. Comes recommended if you need one!

I was surprised it was possible for a grapefruit knife to be markedly better than any I had used before. This one has a thin but strong blade with a serrated edge that cuts through a grapefruit like butter.

Buy Deglon 4-Inch Grapefruit Knife, Stainless Steel Now

The knife function well but arrived with multiple scratches on the blade. For the price, I certainly expected a new knife in pristine condition.

Read Best Reviews of Deglon 4-Inch Grapefruit Knife, Stainless Steel Here

the French steel cuts through like paper,it is very easy to clean and the handle is extremely comfortable..i would recommend this knife to anyone who eats grapefruit.

Want Deglon 4-Inch Grapefruit Knife, Stainless Steel Discount?

I haven't had a grapefruit knife since I was a kid. This is just like the one we had and it works great. We've been eating a lot of grapefruit since it came. I do think there was a tad bit too much packaging for one knife though .

0 comments:

Post a Comment