Paderno World Cuisine Mezzaluna, Single Blade

Paderno World Cuisine Mezzaluna, Single BladeI bought this mezzaluna as a gift for my daughter. It's as close in size and style as I could find to the mezzaluna I purchased for myself in Tuscany, Italy. This kitchen tool makes cutting herbs so much easier. Love it!!

I seen this here boomerang on the Amazon store on the intertubes. Figgerin it fer a answer to the varmints done took up on my land, I ordered me one straight up. Shurnuff, a couple of days later, there it was waitin in my box at Shirl's Stihl, Package Store and Post Office. I brung it home, fixin to solve both my varmint problem and my dinner problem, Ab-or-iginee style.

Well, the durn thing sure looks purdy, gleaming like a well-loved still in the moonlight with all that nice stainless steel. Those two handles sure feel comfortable in the hands too. But the durn boomerang just don't come back. First varmint I seen, I a-grabbed the boomerang and took aim. Well, that boomerang took flight like a empty can of Coors out of a pickup window... straight down into the dirt, nearly got my best layin hen. I tried a couple more times and managed to hit the backhouse door. The dang thing just don't wanna come back tho.

So I gived it to my woman, who got to puzzling on it. She done figgered it for a mighty fine terbaccy chopper, maybe even for them vegetables city folk like to eat. I'll be dipped!

Buy Paderno World Cuisine Mezzaluna, Single Blade Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment