Cuisinart Advantage 14-Piece Cutlery Set

Cuisinart Advantage 14-Piece Cutlery SetThis seems to be a quality knife set. They are nice and sharp out of the box and come with sharpening rod to keep them that way. They have a good feel in the hand and look nice. Their is a nice selection of knives and I love having the Santoku. I have only washed them by hand after using them to avoid getting any rust spots. All in all, a great buy in my opinion.

Update: I have had this set for almost a year now, and they are holding up well. I got tired of hand washing them and decided to give the dishwasher a try. I haven't had any problems with rust spots on them. My wife and I still love this set.

I got this set for Christmas, and I loved it when I saw it. The wood holder is beautiful and the knives are smooth and sharp. However, after first use 2 of them rusted. Now 3-4 are rusting. I'm not pleased at all. Since they were a gift we're going to keep them for a little while, but I have already started looking for a new set.

Very disappointed.

Buy Cuisinart Advantage 14-Piece Cutlery Set Now

I got a santoku knife from Cuisinart about 2 years ago as a stand-alone gift, and I liked it so much that I bought this cutlery set.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart Advantage 14-Piece Cutlery Set Here

Great knives for the money. Very sharp and nice looking, I wash them by hand and dry immediately after to keep them in perfect condition. Obviously not as good as a top of the line set but for $50 you can't beat it.

Want Cuisinart Advantage 14-Piece Cutlery Set Discount?

I have used other Cuisinart knives in the past and didn't realized that there was a lot of difference but unfortunately, there is. This set has knives that are fairly light in weight, although the handles are very comfortable. However, they did cut fairly well and I found no issues with spotting or discoloration as others have commented, but I have only had them for a week or so. I have decided it is too difficult to review this type of product on line and will check out some stores before I buy a replacement. So, they certainly aren't junk and are a decent value given the cost but I think there are better products that are going to make me happier.

Save 44% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment