Chicago Cutlery Forum 16-Piece Block Knife Set

Chicago Cutlery Forum 16-Piece Block Knife SetI did lots of research on what to look for in a quality knife set and found this one with almost everything I was looking for at a very reasonalbe price. They are high carbon stainless steel, have forged bolster, full tang, and also has a sharpener in the block set instead of having to buy it seperatley. After receiving them and putting them to use, I am even more pleased that I found them. Would definately recommend them.

I'm happy with my new knife set. They are lighter weight than they look, so they are a breeze to use, but still feel solid, and balance well in my hand. I purposely bought non-wooden handles so I can put them in the dishwasher, and after a half-dozen times there is no damage to their finish. The shape of some of the knives is very different to ones in my old set, and Im having fun learning new ways to use them. I kicked my old knife set to the curb!

Buy Chicago Cutlery Forum 16-Piece Block Knife Set Now

Bought this for my mother's birthday. The knives are nice because the knife and whole handle are one solid piece of metal. No cheap rivets that will fall apart in a few years. The block is nice and not too large. I got is at $114 but I think $99 is the sweet spot for the quality and quantity. I'd buy it again.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Forum 16-Piece Block Knife Set Here

Absolutely fantastic set of knives. My husband is in awe of how sharp and how well they do the job. I'm so happy with the purchase and the price all the way to Australia. Amazon rocks.

Want Chicago Cutlery Forum 16-Piece Block Knife Set Discount?

These are excellent knives and I use this set daily. I love that they are single piece metal knives, I really didn't want a set with plastic or wood handles. These meet my needs 100% and are attractive while sitting on the counter in between uses.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment