Wüsthof Classic Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece

Wüsthof Classic Steak Knife Set, 4-PieceThese knives are great I have been using them for close to 2 years now, daily they go in the dishwasher and are still like new. These are well worth the price by now I would have purchased at least 4 sets of less expensive knives.

these are amazing knives. The price was reasonable and the knives were as described. Would have liked to be able to also purchase a box for the knives but so far, i have not found one. Would definitely buy these again.

Buy Wüsthof Classic Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece Now

We bought four Wusthoff steak knives 34 years ago on our honeymoon in Germany, and they are still in great shape and used several times a month. We decided to buy four more for dinner parties. The new knives are great. Slightly different from our vintage knives, but still very high quality. They arrived in just a few days after I ordered them; much faster than I expected. I give a high rating to both the product and the vendor.

Read Best Reviews of Wüsthof Classic Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece Here

We are very pleased with our new steak knife set. The knives cut like butter. Would recommend this knife set highly.

Want Wüsthof Classic Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece Discount?

I bought these as replacements for my existing steak knifes, and I've been completely satisfied.

I considered buying the Wusthof Classic 4-Piece Hollow-Ground Steak-Knife Set. However, I'm glad I didn't and saved the money. The hollow-ground rivets would have been harder to clean, and my use of other knives with this feature has not convinced me that it's particularly useful for anything other than the large knives.

PROS:

classic look, feel

sharp

easy to clean

CONS:

none that I've experienced

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment