Elizabeth Karmel's 3-inch Serrated Stainless Steel Pizza Wheel with Bamboo Handle

Elizabeth Karmel's 3-inch Serrated Stainless Steel Pizza Wheel with Bamboo HandleMy kitchen is stainless steel and bamboo, so when I came across this pizza cutter, I thought it would be a perfect addition. It was a bit pricey, but I went ahead and spent the money. When I received the product, some of the packaging was missing. The cardboard backing with the product information was simply placed in the box with the cutter, not attached to it. Even though the bamboo handle is substantial, it has marks and dings on it. That, along with the lack of packaging, makes me wonder if I received a used product rather than the new one I was expecting.

The blade connects to the handle with a Phillips head screw. While this might be convenient for cleaning, it also causes to blade to be too loose or tight when cutting pizza. Had I known these issues when looking for a pizza cutter, I probably wouldn't have purchased this one.

I spent a long time trying to decide on a pizza cutter, and this one had the serrated blade that I like and turns out to be a good quality and I am quite happy with it.

Buy Elizabeth Karmel's 3-inch Serrated Stainless Steel Pizza Wheel with Bamboo Handle Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment