Magmates Magnetic Blade Guard

Magmates Magnetic Blade Guard, Largeok.. at the 1st glance.. this is like an answer I had been waiting for for my bread & slicer. WRONG! It's nothing more than a 2 strips of magnetic tape on plastic covers! The Magnetic strip came off on day 1 and the hinge ribs start to break off on wk2. Totally NOT recommended!

I am a professional cook and have been looking for a blade guard that actually protects not only the sharp-end but the entire blade itself. I transport my knives everyday to work and the get jostled quite a bit. These guards stay on and do not come off until I need them to do so. The one thing I learned is that the "sharp" edge should not be facing the "ribbed" side of the guard. If your knives are as sharp as mine, the ribs of the knife guard do not stand a chance! Besides, the knife's edge can actually stick-out between the ribs and your edge can be compromised. Always lay the sharp end toward the opening. I've had mine for three months of continuous use and they look like the day I took them out of the packaging. Great product.

Buy Magmates Magnetic Blade Guard Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment