Rock'n Roll Pizza Cutter

Rock'n Roll Pizza Cutter BlackThe first time I used the Rock'n Roll Pizza Cutter White to cut twice a 7" pizza into fourths baked on Fox Run 14-Inch Non-Stick Pizza Crisper cooked at 450°F, the edge started melting. Please see video to see melted edge. Instead I recommend RSVP World Class Pizza Cutter or the Dreamfarm Scizza 12-Inch Pizza Scissors, Black.

UPDATE: Maverick Ventures Inc writes they are issuing a pickup of the defective item and refunding soon but have not done so yet.

I just received this reply from Maverick Ventures:

Dear ,

Refunds are based on our return policy which states that the customer must return the product.

I have had initial conversation regarding your request with our management and they would have appreciated that you had contacted us prior to posting your negative comments and video in order to make us aware that you received what appears to be a defective product and fix your problem.

The product you received and the problem you had is not reflective of the true quality of a properly produced part under normal use. And thus the video and comments are not truly reflective of a the normal product and its performance.

I will continue to discuss the possibility of having my management pay for pickup, but my management has again requested that you kindly remove the video and negative comments until we review the returned product.

I am pretty confident that once this is done, and the product analyzed, we'll get you a product back at no charge that works for you.

END OF LETTER

Frankly, now I feel very stupid. It's plastic! of course it melts! It doesn't defy the laws of science. I was misled by the reviews here that seemed compelling that it was a fine product. Based upon Mavericks' repetitive requests for me to remove a video so that YOU can SEE for yourself what it looks like after one use, I would have to wonder if the other reviews are faked. I was duped. I am going to avoid Maverick most definitely. As Grandma used to say to me "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I bought one of these cutters years ago in university... I loved it, used it for pizza, quesodilla, thin sandwiches, omelets, and a ton of other uses. Mine vanished in the chaos that followed the birth of our son. (I fear a well meaning grandparent tossed it in the recycling not knowing what it was.) I've been annoyed with every other solution we have at hand for doing those tasks for the last 10 months, tonight I finally said "I'm going to go find it at amazon." and sure enough, page 3 of my first search. This time, I'm going with Blue... though red might have been nice to hide that telltale tomato stain that everything seems to pick up. :)

Buy Rock'n Roll Pizza Cutter Now

This is the BEST pizza cutter that I have ever had!!! It can't rust it doesn't melt and works great. I have two of these now and they work great to cut just about anything, sandwiches, cheese crisp etc. Love this product!

Read Best Reviews of Rock'n Roll Pizza Cutter Here

Purchased this to avoid scratch marks on coated bakeware and plastic serving plates. It is easy to use and does the job!

Want Rock'n Roll Pizza Cutter Discount?

This is the most simple idea, but the best. We all laughed at my husband when he bought it, now we want one for everyone!! No cheesy mess, cuts better than a wheel!!!

Awesome product!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment