CulinHome Nouveaux Collection 7-Inch Santoku Knife

CulinHome Nouveaux Collection 7-Inch Santoku KnifeGood weight. After trying out many knives, I would say that this fits my average size hands very well and is not too heavy to wield and maneuver around. After cutting my food to prepare an entire meal, my hand, wrists, and arm still feel comfortable.

However, this knife is not as sharp as I would like. It is definitely better than bargain knives you can find in the $10 range but you can sometimes tell that it is not as sharp as you would ideally want in a perfect knife.

1 small nit is that packaging says "Santuko" and not Santoku

It's almost as good as a much more expensive knife my sister has. It does a good job chopping vegetables for salads/recipes.

Buy CulinHome Nouveaux Collection 7-Inch Santoku Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment