Malibu Collection Peeler with 5-Inch Green Color ABS Handle

Malibu Collection Peeler with 5-Inch Green Color ABS HandleNice and lightweight. Easy to use. This was to replace another ceramic peeler I owned that had become dull. This one works wonderfully.

Product works well and cleans easily.Great peeler on all veggies that I've tried it on so far

and no complaints

Buy Malibu Collection Peeler with 5-Inch Green Color ABS Handle Now

I bought this after buying a ceramic knife, I absolutely love how sharp ceramic is, but I find this peeler to be set at an odd angle that makes peeling hard for me. If they has one with the original body I am use to I would love it.

The handle of this one is thin plastic.

Read Best Reviews of Malibu Collection Peeler with 5-Inch Green Color ABS Handle Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment