Rada Cutlery S4S 4-piece Serrated Steak Knives Gift Set

Rada Cutlery S4S 4-piece Serrated Steak Knives Gift Setthis is beautiful set, enhances any table, worth the price, but didn't know it was hand washable and not dishwasher safe.

These knives are great. The weight is excellent and the shape and sharpness is just what I was looking for.

Buy Rada Cutlery S4S 4-piece Serrated Steak Knives Gift Set Now

This set of knives is a great value! They're so sharp that I have been using them on everything until I can get the paring set to prep food. They're very attractive and easy to maintain. I've been using them daily for almost two months. The handles are a little on the small side, but that is easy to adapt to with use. They are grippy due to the finish on the handle. The box it comes in is great for a gift. I only put these through the dish washer once. They came out looking new, but my apartment dish washer makes pre-washed dishes even more dirty so I haven't used it since. I also have the pizza cutter, cook knife, spatula, and the Kwik Kut chopper from Rada. They are all great quality and stylish.

Read Best Reviews of Rada Cutlery S4S 4-piece Serrated Steak Knives Gift Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment