Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5" Nakiri

Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5' NakiriI'm a petite person with petite hands, and this nakiri knife has a nice weight to it while also feeling very balanced. It cuts very well and has kept a nice sharp edge for the short time I've had it. I do not know how well it will hold up over time, but for now I am quite pleased. I prefer it for cutting up fruits and veggies over my other knives which are stainless steel, because this one is slightly heavier yet smaller, and it feels like I have more control over it. The edge is nice and sharp and floats through veggies like butter. I love it. Considering how well it handles, it's a bargain at around an Andrew Jackson. If Caphalon's other knives are this good, I might just start a collection.

This are not only extremely well made, they are actually very stylish! I have the whole set proudly displayed on my counter in the rare curved wood display case Calphalon made. I paid dearly for the last complete set I could find in the US before they discontinued the cool wooden block. Highly recommend.

Buy Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5" Nakiri Now

Love the knife through and through.

Cuts through everything I've asked it to easily and it's quite balanced (for my hands anyway)

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5" Nakiri Here

Solidly made and hefty without being overly heavy. Comfortable grip makes for safer slicing and dicing. Overall, a quality implement for your kitchen drawer.

Want Calphalon LX Series Cutlery 5" Nakiri Discount?

Measure out five inches and you'll know how short your knife is going to be. The build is of good quality and I was impressed with the feel and the ability to comfortably use right out of the box. Was expecting a thicker blade though... Don't know why ... But for $20 bucks ... It's a good addition to the kitchen.... Had a go with it on a 1000/6000 grit water stone... Took a good edge and chops veggies with ease.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment