Wusthof 4013E Emerilware 3 inch Paring Knife

Wusthof 4013E Emerilware 3 inch Paring KnifeI bought these as I used to have a set of Emerilware Wusthof knives that I adored! My fav was the 3" paring knife which I just now chipped after 8 yrs. So I bought these... I am sooo unhappy with them, although through no fault of the seller. What I got was cheap, flimsy knives with plastic handles. Since the handles are plastic I can not see how far the tine goes, but I am positive it is not all the way through. The blades, while sharp as all NEW knives are sharp, are extremely thin and can easily be bent. Not happy at all, but this was what I ordered, so I will keep them... but I would never recommend these knives!

I had one of Emeril's paring knifes and found myself reaching for this knife first. I was determined to have a backup knife available since utensils seem to disappear from my kitchen. I was thrilled to find the exact knife on Amazon. Love it, Love it. Comfortable grip and sharpens up beautifully.

Buy Wusthof 4013E Emerilware 3 inch Paring Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment