Mezzaluna Chopper

Mezzaluna Chopper...if you order this mezzaluna. It works for our family of two for the quantity of food that we're normally making, but I was surprised, as it was about half as big as I expected it to be. The description says that the blade is 6 3-4" which is accurate, but take into account that the blade is curved, so it appears a bit small.

Besides that, the blade is sharp, the wooden handles are great, and it does exactly what its intended to do. I would recommend this to any person that cooks a few times a week and wants to simplify the chopping process.

I really like my Mezzaluna Chopper. And it has saved me tons of money. How, you ask? Well it's this place around the corner where I work called "Chop't". This place is the best. They take everything that you want in your salad and chop it up with one of these mezzaluna choppers and serve the salad in bite size pieces, BUT the cheapest salad they have is $8.50, and that adds up every day for lunch. So, I bought my on chopper and now I make my own salads from home and I'm saving a ton of money! I gave this product a 4 star because I wish the blad was a little longer so my hands wouldn't be so close together while chopping.

Buy Mezzaluna Chopper Now

Not really happy with this product. Wish I had spent a little more and purchased a better one.This is poor grade steel and the edge is horrible! Took me over an hour with a rock & steel to get something I could work with. Would not recommend if you cook.

Read Best Reviews of Mezzaluna Chopper Here

very nice tool and it got here really quick and is reall sharp cuts any thing you will need to chop

Want Mezzaluna Chopper Discount?

I was using it, almost everyday.

because, I have somebody in home, who can not eat big pieces of food.

so I chop his food, and I was using it with everything.

and it work very well.

Save 46% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment