Victorinox 3-Piece Chef's Set, Rosewood Handles

Victorinox 3-Piece Chef's Set, Rosewood HandlesAfter taking some cooking classes, which includes knife skills, so I noticed that the ones I used to by at Walmart were horrible. Did my research, and came upon this set of knives. They are great knives for the price, even my instructor was surprised. He said that the weight distribution was really good.

The only complaint I have is the handle. The handle is pervious to any liquid, there isn't a protective coating on the wood so it can stain easily.

Other than that, it's a great set.

My brother, the chef, swears by these knives. After trying them out for myself in his kitchen, I was convinced these are the best knives I've ever used! They cut like a dream. I'll be purchasing more of these! Plus, I will also invest in covers for the blades it is VERY easy to cut yourself with these knives, especially before you get used to using them.

Buy Victorinox 3-Piece Chef's Set, Rosewood Handles Now

We purchased this set and a matching Santoku for a gift. The knives are well-made, as should be expected from Victorinox and I personally like the rosewood handles, although they are a bit higher in price than the standard black handles. The recipients are very happy as they both like to cook and they find the knives well-constructed and able to handle all of their kitchen needs.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox 3-Piece Chef's Set, Rosewood Handles Here

LOVE THE WAY THESE KNIVES FEEL IN MY HAND. THEY CUT LIKE BUTTER. I LIKE THE LOOK OF THE WOOD HANDLES.

I WOULD RECAMEND THESE TO ANYONE.

Want Victorinox 3-Piece Chef's Set, Rosewood Handles Discount?

These knives are everything you expect from the makers of the swiss army knife. The stamped blades are lighter weight than the forged blades and are perfect for vegetable preparation and many other uses. Its a joy to prepare meals with fine knives.

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment