J.A. Henckels 3-Piece Bar Board Set

J.A. Henckels 3-Piece Bar Board SetI have another Henckels knife set which is still in great condition after 4 years. But the blades of these two pieces are thinner and the handles not as sturdy. I used the board for small jobs like cutting fruits etc. Within a month, there appears to be a crack in the middle where the different pieces of wood meet.

After less than 5 months, the cutting board is falling apart at the seams. The wood is separating at the seams. The knives are nice though.

Buy J.A. Henckels 3-Piece Bar Board Set Now

I have a whole set of expensive knives, and then some. I got these to have some good quality utility knives (and a small cutting board to boot).

Had these knives about two years now. They go in the dishwasher all the time and the still cut and do their job very well. Very happy with them for the price. I core tomatoes and peel potatoes and cut bread and do other small food chores with these almost everyday. Going to get another set pretty soon as it appears they're cheaper now than a couple years ago.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels 3-Piece Bar Board Set Here

I use this for my bar at home and I love this cutting board and kneif set. Good quality on both the kneif and board.

Want J.A. Henckels 3-Piece Bar Board Set Discount?

The board was a very good size, and the knives are very sharp. I use them all the time! Also, the price cannot be beaten.

Save 65% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment