Rubbermaid FG2924RD 2-Tier Cutlery Tray

Rubbermaid FG2924RD 2-Tier Cutlery TrayI've had the same silverware holder for 20 years. It fits right in the silverware drawer and make great use of the unused space at the top of drawer. Plus, it has enough compartments to keep everything I need in one place. The top section slides easily along the top of the tray and is easy to remove as well.

My old "Rubbermaid" utensil tray was 20+ years old. The gold color, that was popular then, is the only reason I wanted a new one. Wanted to update,a little, so got this one. The dual trays are so convient for seperating large/small silverware and what you use the most can be on top. Good buy!

Buy Rubbermaid FG2924RD 2-Tier Cutlery Tray Now

I bought one of these trays for my home and its fantastic i can keep everything in one drawer.

I have now ordered another one for my new holiday home.

Read Best Reviews of Rubbermaid FG2924RD 2-Tier Cutlery Tray Here

I got exactly what was pictured. I love Rubbermaid products. This one helped me to tidy up my flatware drawer and keep my small child's flatware separate! Very functional and a definite space saver.

Want Rubbermaid FG2924RD 2-Tier Cutlery Tray Discount?

Nothing wrong with it, just doesn't fit my silverware.

The top doesn't slide if you fill the bottom with a set of twelve pieces.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment