Hello Kitty KT5211 2-Slice Wide slot toaster with cool Touch Exterior

Hello Kitty KT5211 2-Slice Wide slot toaster with cool Touch ExteriorI ordered and recieved this toaster when I expected to. I love it! Its very cute and I love that every piece of toast comes out with Hello Kitty's face on it. My nieces are going to go nuts over it when they come to visit! I like that it also has a lot of options like defrost, reheat, and bagel. I've never seen a toaster with defrost on it. It makes great toast and looks cute on counter.

Well I got this because 1) I adore Hello Kitty and 2) my toaster had recently gotten damamged. I was so excited when it arrived. I plugged it in right away and used it. All the setting are clearly marked and work well. The only dissappointment I have is that the Hello Kitty image that is supposed to appear on one side of the bread is not always there. I don't like my toast too dark but sometimes a clear image appears and sometimes it doesn't ( I have it set at a 3.5 out of 7). All in all I'm very pleased. If you are getting this primarily for the image that is supposed to be left on the toast be aware it may not always appear as clear and consistently as you like.

Buy Hello Kitty KT5211 2-Slice Wide slot toaster with cool Touch Exterior Now

To my disbelief, and almost anyone who visits my home and laughs at our Hello Kitty toaster, this is hands down the most reliable kitchen appliance I've ever owned! Definitely has the best bang for the buck of any appliance in our kitchen. True, you cant see Hello Kitty's face too well, but that's okay, it does a great job on toast as well as bagels. Our's has been in service for about 8 years now, bought it at the Hello Kitty store in Potomac Mills in northern Virginia, never had a problem.

Read Best Reviews of Hello Kitty KT5211 2-Slice Wide slot toaster with cool Touch Exterior Here

I'll admit it: I bought this because I was thrilled at the prospect of having a cartoon cat's likeness imprinted on my toast.

Now, it's a little hit-or-miss about actually getting that face on your toast. Unless you like your toast black, your Hello Kitty face might be a vague splotch of less-toastedness. But you know? I don't mind, because this is a really decent toaster either way. I'm giving it five stars because I didn't expect this plastic girly thing to actually do work...and boy does it. Lots of options for your various preferences of toastiness, and so far this baby has handled two years of constant use by college students, so I'm giving it some definite quality points.

If you're in the market for a toaster that's awesome in a ridiculous way, here it is.

Want Hello Kitty KT5211 2-Slice Wide slot toaster with cool Touch Exterior Discount?

I bought this as a present for my sister-in-law, when I asked her if the toast comes out as hello kitty she said no it doesn't, she says you have to turn the dial way up even to see anything.

Poor product please don't waste your money.

Save 87% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment