Mundial Safe Edge Knife Guards, Set of 5

Mundial Safe Edge Knife Guards, Set of 5Mundial Safe Edge Knife Guards, Set of 5I am both a professional cook and a culinary student. Mundial knife guards are loose and unsafe. They slip and fall off of both German and Japanese knives. I have a hole in my book bag because they are too loose. Go with Universal or Mercer. I see all the different brands at school. I'm going to replace and discard my Mundials.

The knife guards get a mixed review from me. They are durable and certainly protect the blade but some of the guards do not grip the blade securely and as a result fall off. Even though the price is very competitive, I would not buy them again.

Buy Mundial Safe Edge Knife Guards, Set of 5 Now

These protectors are very useful in keeping knife edges sharp and also in preventing accidental cuts. My only complaint is that they, in common with any assortment, do not have enough protectors of sizes I need and have others that I don't need. I have found however that a paring knife can be placed in each end of a long protector, so that it will protect two knives at a time.

Read Best Reviews of Mundial Safe Edge Knife Guards, Set of 5 Here

Well, these keep you from being cut and also protect the edges of your better, or even lesser, quality knives. Helps keep the sharp and I don't like those big blocks of wood sitting on my counter.

Want Mundial Safe Edge Knife Guards, Set of 5 Discount?

I use these guards on two ceramic knives, a Chinese vegetable cleaver, and some steel knives that I keep in a kitchen drawer. I don't use them often and don't have room in my counter-top block. They stay on despite being moved around in the drawer while I am looking for other stuff. No complaints for this usage. I don't think they are meant for transporting knives loose. I think they would work fine if you put your knives in a case or roll-up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment