Victorinox Cutlery 4-1/4-Inch Steak Knife, Wavy,Black Poly Handle

Victorinox Cutlery 4-1/4-Inch Steak Knife, Wavy,Black Poly HandleI bought this knife to use as a slicing knife for soft things like tomatoes and kiwis. It works great and can also used for slicing carrots, potatoes, celery, citrus, etc. The cutting edge extends part way around the tip of the knife, so be careful as this baby is very sharp and it's easy to cut yourself because of the shape of the blade. I managed to slice two parallel cuts in a finger getting it out of the !#@%&! clamshell package! It's lightweight, well balanced, the handle is textured and non-slip, and the edge is wavy, not serrated, so it makes smooth cuts. It's a great little utility knife.

This knife gets a ton of use in our kitchen. It is deadly sharp be careful when you start using it, or you'll cut yourself like I did! We mainly use it for fruits and veggies. The serrated blade bites right through tough skins like tomato skins and orange peels, and through other tough parts like apple and pear cores. We don't use it for dicing, because it isn't as efficient for that kind of work as a (non-serrated) chef's knife. But it still gets at least as much use in our kitchen as the pricey Wusthof chef's knife. A really great knife for the price. We're getting another one so that at least one of these little guys will always be clean and ready to use.

Buy Victorinox Cutlery 4-1/4-Inch Steak Knife, Wavy,Black Poly Handle Now

This is a superb prep knife that can be used for almost anything in cooking. I find myself over-reaching its bounds at times because it is so sharp and easy to use that I forget about larger knives nearby in the kitchen. Given its size and price, it would make a good steak knife in a geek household.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Cutlery 4-1/4-Inch Steak Knife, Wavy,Black Poly Handle Here

If you want to use these little jewels for steak knives, you can save a couple of bucks on a six pack at Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece 4-1/2-Inch Wavy Edge with Round Tip Steak Knife Set, Black Po. If you prefer a point on your steak knives, which I was taught is something a good host never sets for company, you can find them here Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece 4-1/2-Inch Wavy Edge with Pointed Tip Steak Knife Set, Black. If you want something to use with your fancy friends, grab a set of these Victorinox Cutlery 6-Piece 5-1/4-Inch Wavy Edge with Round Tip Steak Knife Set, Rosewood.

You can use them for paring knives between steak dinners, too. With the wavy edge, they don't get dull.

Want Victorinox Cutlery 4-1/4-Inch Steak Knife, Wavy,Black Poly Handle Discount?

My mom has owned a set of these knives for quite a while so I decided to purchase them for myself when my big fancy set got left back when I moved. They are amazing! I don't even know why they're called a steak knife because they're good for everything. I'm vegan so I never use them for meat, but I use them for everything else from vegetables, to fruit to cake. I like them so much that even when I got the chance to bring back my old set I didn't because I really don't need them anymore. Besides I know they last forever since my mom's still work as good as new. Everyone should have a few of these in their kitchen. The big sets of other famous brands are not at all needed if you have a few of these and the quality is unbeatable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment