KAI USA Pure Komachi2 Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece

KAI USA Pure Komachi2 Steak Knife Set, 4-PieceI was leery, BUT the KAI USA Pure Komachi2 Steak Knives WORK VERY WELL. Not High-end, high-priced knives, but for the price, these work VERY WELL! And, my elderly mother, who preferred her 40 year old steak knives to the ones that I got with a high-end knife set, LOVES THESE, so, me the cook and she, the very finicky diner are all very happy with these knives! Highly Recommend!

I have purchased so many steak knives over the years and been so disappointed. Not with these. The are the Best steak knives ever!!

Buy KAI USA Pure Komachi2 Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece Now

These are some awesome knives! After purchasing the Pure Komachi2 kitchen set, I realized how wonderful these are. They are by far the best knives I have ever had. So I decided to purchase these steak knives to complete the set and I am so pleased I did.

These knives cut through steak like butter ... no more struggling for me. Great buy at a reasonable price. Highly Recommended! (as well as the kitchen set)

Will update review if an issue arises but so far so good after 4 months. Looks just as good today as the day I received them. 2 thumbs up!

Read Best Reviews of KAI USA Pure Komachi2 Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece Here

I love these knives. Bought a set of four to see if they were any good. Very happy with them, as they stay sharp and cut a steak like slicing thru butter. I am going to order more

Want KAI USA Pure Komachi2 Steak Knife Set, 4-Piece Discount?

Very, very sharp. Easy to clean. Great steak knives. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment