Melange French Classic Premium Porcelain 5-Piece Place Setting, Ivory, Serving for 1

Melange French Classic Premium Porcelain 5-Piece Place Setting, Ivory, Serving for 1I bought these dishes for a party and was pleased with how well they mix and match with my Mikasa Antique dishes? The pattern was subtle and timeless meaning they will be easy to use for a long time. The creamy color was soft and matched my linens as well as a nice blend with the decor of my home. The weight was easy to use, not too heavy but a strong medium weight. I loved the size of the dinner plate, a nice easy to use size. They do not chip, microwave and dish washer safe, good for every day use. I recommend these dishes as a personal use purchase or a wonderful gift. Simply put, they are useful, a great bargain and pretty too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment