Cuisinart CTG-00-DB Dough Blender

Cuisinart CTG-00-DB Dough BlenderThis may be an unimportant minor kitchen tool, but not only does it blend dough, it easily minces tuna and boiled eggs very finely for tuna or egg salad sandwiches. I had used an old dough blender similar to this for ages, but it eventually stress-fractured at the very thin joints, thus I replaced it with the only thing I was able to find in stores, a similarly styled tool but with FLEXIBLE wires like on a wire whisk. It was worthless; a true engineering disaster. Finally, disgusted, I looked online and found this. It has been wonderful to have a useful dough blender again.

I purchased this item through Amazon about 4 months ago to replace a Pampered Chef blender that broke at the weld. I wanted one that was comfortable to my hand as I have very long fingers and arthritis as well. I read reviews on this item and felt it would meet my needs very well. The blades looked sturdy, not flimsy wires. The problem with this blender is that the plastic handle pulled from the metal base part of the handle and so you have no handle to use. The screws are not long enough to attach down into the metal securely. I have only used this item twice. I love the way the handle fits my hand but the construction end is very poorly thought out or I have the only faulty one made.

I haven't yet called Amazon but will do so today. I am not overly concerned with them not giving me a refund as the Customer Service has always treated me fairly. I have no doubts they will on this as well. I am not going to replace it with the same though. I am going to go with the one that is all metal. Maybe have better luck on that one. Oh and yes, I was cutting cold butter into flour to make a pie crust.

Add on to this review. I couldn't return this product as I guess there is a time limit. That kinda bummed me out as it is a very poorly made item...

Buy Cuisinart CTG-00-DB Dough Blender Now

This Dough Blender works fantastically...not just for blending dough, but meats as well. We used it to blend our meatloaf and the result was great.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart CTG-00-DB Dough Blender Here

The product is very sturdy and handles great I really like it a lot use it for blending many things including cutting through ground chuck when cooking for chili when the meat is frozen. It makes it nice and small pieces perfect for chili or tacos or soup

Want Cuisinart CTG-00-DB Dough Blender Discount?

Love this pastry blender! The one I had before was just wire but I like this one so much better!

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment