Farberware 20-Piece Cutlery Carousel

Farberware 20-Piece Cutlery CarouselHad purchased one of these about 15 years ago and loved it then. It is still going strong but needed one for our new retirement motorhome. An absolute essential....since you have everything you need in the kitchen in one attractive organized unit. Quality is there also.

The utensils are cheap plastic that will melt while you try to use them. The knives will snap in half when you try to cut a slice of cheese or into a tough bit of beef. Six of the steak knives broke in half that way. I barely avoided impaling my palm right through the middle with the shaft of a knife when the handle snapped right off. I would never let anyone I love anywhere near the steak knives. The other knives just don't hold an edge. Truly junk.

Buy Farberware 20-Piece Cutlery Carousel Now

It was okay. I didn't think it looked good enough to sit on the counter. Would not purchase another at this price.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware 20-Piece Cutlery Carousel Here

Good product. Very compact. Great for small and big kitchens. I brought this for my tiny attic kitchen and it wasn't bulky like the other carousels that I purchased.

Want Farberware 20-Piece Cutlery Carousel Discount?

Not a very good product. I am returning it. My old knives which I have been using for the last 3 yrs are better than these. Grip is not good. Not worth the dollar.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment