ZHEN Japanese VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel Fruit Paring Utility Knife, 4.5-Inch

ZHEN Japanese VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel Fruit Paring Utility Knife, 4.5-InchThis is not only an amazingly beautiful knife, but it is sharp and a perfect size for lots of things. I can tell it will be my HG (Holy Grail) of knives! I just had a beautiful custom woodblock delivered (wanted to add a pic) and needed to buy knives. I have selected at least 5 different knives in different brand in order to form a decision about the brand I will continue to build upon. Zhen will definitely be my choice when it comes to presentation. The wood handle is a beautiful aged Brazilian Cherry color, not dark like walnut, but multi-dimensional as you might imagine a floor to be.

Perfect-

High quality construction and sharp from the factory. I'm impressed with the quality of the knife and materials for the price.

You won't find a knife that comes significantly sharper than this one from the factory at any price. Only time will tell whether it holds the edge well. VG-10 is an excellent steel so it should be good.

After trying out this knife I will be purchasing other Zhen knives in the future. I may just have to move up to their damascus set.

My one complaint is that I don't like the handle color, I would prefer something darker like the handles in their damascus line.

Buy ZHEN Japanese VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel Fruit Paring Utility Knife, 4.5-Inch Now

My husband ordered this knife and we are very happy with it! He searched extensivly for a good quality,affordable knife and was very happy to find this one that has lived up to his high expectations. As impressive as the knife was the service provided by the seller. The item shipped quickly, but was not deliverd. As soon as I contacted the seller, the got back with me right away and promptly shippe dout another knife.

Read Best Reviews of ZHEN Japanese VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel Fruit Paring Utility Knife, 4.5-Inch Here

I own several Shun knives (4" paring, 2x Chinese Chef Knife, 8" chef knife, utility knife, vegetable knife). This Zhen 4.5" knife matches my Shun knife in balance, sharpness, and solid feel and weight. The only thing I would complain about (minor) is the light wooden handle, which doesn't look as good as the Shun dark wood color. The other minor difference is the lack of damascus pattern on this Zhen. But for almost less than half the price of how much my Shun paring knife is selling now these days (i.e. $89.99), I am not complaining at all. The Zhen $35.99 is a deal!!! Definitely will buy more Zhen knifes in the future.

Want ZHEN Japanese VG-10 3-Layer Forged Steel Fruit Paring Utility Knife, 4.5-Inch Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment