Oneida Chateau 6-Piece Progress Flatware Set

Oneida Chateau 6-Piece Progress Flatware SetThis flatware is absolutely wonderful. I've had a set for my own children for the past 25 years they are still in perfect condition. I just bought 2 sets for 2 baby showers I'll be going to this summer.

I purchased this as a Baby Shower Gift. My daughters (now in college) still have their Oneida Starter Sets. So, when I found out that my step son and his wife were expecting, it seemed like the logical gift for their new daughter! A gift that will be kept for years...Love it!

Buy Oneida Chateau 6-Piece Progress Flatware Set Now

These little progress sets are the best. I own the Chateau and Paul Revere sets for my child, and I purchased the Brahms set as a gift for another family because I love them so much.

Cons:

-------

More expensive than plastic handled sets

Only 1 spoon and 1 fork in the set for any given feeding stage

Pros:

------

Perfect sized for any growth stage because of the 'progressive' nature of the set. The toddler spoon and fork are tiny and really perfect for a 1 year old. I also have an Oxo toddler set, and the fork and spoon are just too big for my daughter to really use them. I wouldn't have known this is why she wasn't thriving with her utensils until I got the Oneida set and saw how much easier it was for her to eat. She is a utensil machine, now!

Kids are more interested in using utensils that look like mom and dads. Ever wondered why your child would prefer your giant soup spoon to her plastic one? These look just like yours, but smaller.

Stainless steel is non-toxic, as opposed to many forms of plastic. We just don't know what we're going to learn about plastics and babies, and many plastics have BPA or other toxins in them that are emitted when microwaved or put through the dishwasher.

Very easy to clean

Very sturdy

All of the designs are adorable and I don't think you can go wrong with any of them if you're on the fence. The Brahms is the frilliest and has brushed/darker steel undertones, and I thought that made it look less classy but it was my husband's favorite so go figure. Kids might like the pretty swirls. The Chateau is the shiniest and most delicately designed (but still very sturdy stainless steel). The Paul Revere is the sturdiest and least shiny, but probably my favorite. It's a more modern design, and feels the sturdiest. All seem pretty equal to me in terms of usability.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Chateau 6-Piece Progress Flatware Set Here

The set was very cute, good quality and just like the description. The only reason I could not give it 5 stars was the packaging. I purchased this set as a gift and while they are all held in place by a little plastic bar, they move around within the box so that they are peeking through the front and not lined up property. I used double sided tape to keep them in place.

Want Oneida Chateau 6-Piece Progress Flatware Set Discount?

The kids won't outgrow this set as fast as their clothes. A spoon for baby, spoon and fork for toddlers, plus all three utensils for preschool age. Dishwasher safe. Our family used three or four sets of these. Will save for "someday" when the grandkids visit. Easy gift idea for showers.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment