Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 6-Inch Utility/Sandwich Knife

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 6-Inch Utility/Sandwich KnifeThere are a lot of new 'High Tech' kitchen knives out that sell for $hundreds$. Even Henckels offers a variation on this theme. But for my wife's money, (the chef in the family), why mess with a good thing. We've had Henkels Twin Four Star knives for probably 20 years and to her they just feel right, hold and edge, and are effortlessly sharpened. So why did I buy her a Twin Star II instead of the older Twin Star? I liked the SS end cap.

Upon inspection, the blade has been reshaped a little to be a bit broader toward the tip but otherwise it's a wonderful SLICING knife. It's the one knife she goes to more than any other; kind of a cross between a paring knife and a chef's knife, (so expect some fexability in the blade). The only thing I'd improve on is the length. 6" can be a bit short for some applications. So guess what I did, I bought her an 8" Twin Four Star II as well. Turns out she loves this one just as much :)

It is one of the best mass-production knife. Sharp, stays sharp, and feels good in the hand. I use this one almost as often as my Santoku knife. These are the two knives that one would need in the kitchen. Between them, they cover 90 percent of your cutting need.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 6-Inch Utility/Sandwich Knife Now

Can't speak of the other line of knives Zwiller makes, but the Four Star ll series are the best kitchen knives I have ever owned. I recently purchased the 4" Paring knife, 6" Utility knife and the 8" Chef's knife.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 6-Inch Utility/Sandwich Knife Here

This knife was to complete a 10 pcs. set of knives with a block for 11 pcs. The knife arrived first and my daughter asked it they were all coming one at a time! Expensive but finest quality. Very happy with the product.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Four Star II 6-Inch Utility/Sandwich Knife Discount?

Having used the original top of the lone Henckels Four Star series for years, I thought I`d try their new premium series. Have to say, while the debate will go one forever choosing between Wurstof and Henckel s cutlery, these are great knives. Be careful, they are (very) sharp and handle with extreme care.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment