Tools of the Trade Fine Edge Stainless Steel 15-Piece Cutlery Set

Tools of the Trade Fine Edge Stainless Steel 15-Piece Cutlery SetIf you are looking for a set of knives that looks contemporary and good in your kitchen (perhaps to match your stainless steel appliances) and are not intend to use them, these knives are for you. But if you want knives to be functional, look elsewhere.

This is my second set. The first set was a wedding gift and after 2 months of normal usage, it became very dull and the part where the handle and blade connect, started to rust. So we exchange them for a second set, same thing happened. Water just gets in the handles. I've found that out after I washed them for the first time and later found a puddle of water around the block. So, I wipe them dry after each wash and still, rust started to appear. These knives are very easy to bent out of shape; couple of the steak knives' serrated edges went different ways after a few dinners. The tip of the long slicer broke off.

Save your time and frustrations, DO NOT buy these knives.

I do not know what knives the negative person had but it wasn't these. I have used these for over 3 years and they are wonderful and in the same condition as new! I highly recommend them!! I put them in the dish washer and that hasn't seemed to dull them at all. I would buy them again!!

Buy Tools of the Trade Fine Edge Stainless Steel 15-Piece Cutlery Set Now

We have owned these knives for over 7 years now, they are used a lot and they are as great as the day we purchased them. My husband told me to search for an all steel set of knives so that they would hold up, the handles would never break off and they would be easily sharpened. These knives had his recommendations and they have been well worth their purchase price, and then some. We do sharpen the largest one weekly, it is the one we use all the time. We both highly recomment these knives.

Read Best Reviews of Tools of the Trade Fine Edge Stainless Steel 15-Piece Cutlery Set Here

I've owned these knives for 2 and half years now. The rubber part that keeps the blades in place on the Steak knives only is starting to rot away on a couple of them, but that's probably from using them ALOT and using the dishwasher. I'm actually back on here because I'm considering purchasing a replacement set. Shoot, at $35, I can buy an entire new set and replace any of the existing knives if they break. The two big slicers cut very well as do the two smaller paring knives. They look like you spent more than $35, and I'm not sure you can beat the value at this price point. I highly recommend them.

Want Tools of the Trade Fine Edge Stainless Steel 15-Piece Cutlery Set Discount?

I recieved these knives for Christmas and I already love them! They look cool in my stainless steel kitchen but more importantly, they cut like a dream! They are a really good value for the money. Love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment