Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 10-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 10-Inch Diamond Sharpening SteelMy husband stated he has never found a more useful, user friendly sharpener. It seems every time I turn around he is using it. Great item.

Finally a decent sharpening steel it stays sharp, does not get gunked up with stainless filings, lets me sharpen pairing knives bec. of its tapered shape etc.... much better than the crappy round ones I bought from Zwilling with the knife-block years ago!

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 10-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel Now

Has kept my knives darn sharp. I haven't had to break out the sharpening blocks since this arrived in the mail.

My only issue is with the oblong shape. I know the extra surface area will make the steel last longer, but I am used to the rounds.

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 10-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel Here

I've had a set of Henckels Four Star knives for years and the steel became useless. I needed to use sharpener regularly to keep acceptable edge. A couple strokes on this steel with each use and the knives are sharper then they've been for some time.

Want Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin 10-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel Discount?

Our original 'steel' got worn and was useless. What a difference however with this excellent sharpening steel. I was very impressed with the edge it put on our knives (Wustoff Drieck) after only a few strokes. I could get a very thin slice off a tomato which was most impressive. Very pleased with the investment.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment