Update International KP-10 High Carbon Stainless Steel Cimeter Knife, 10-Inch

Update International KP-10 High Carbon Stainless Steel Cimeter Knife, 10-InchI ordered the knife thinking it wasn't going to be too great. I took it to work and let my meat cutter use it and he actually liked it a lot. I can cut salmon with the skin on with 1 slide of the knife. I like it, especially for the price.

This knife can be a great addition to any Chef, knife block or kitchen. Initially I had reservations due to the very low price tag. I am happy to say that I would buy this knife again if I ever needed to which seems unlikely based on this knifes quality. The blade is sturdy and very sharp with just a little flex if you need it. I have owned this for about six months and haven't had to sharpen it yet. Cut the back out of a chicken? No Problem. Cut a rack of ribs in half to fit the smoker? No Problem. Trim up a steak? Do I need to say it? Overall this knife deserves its five star rating.

One thing to note and watch out for is that the back of the knife has very precise 90 degree corners and is not rounded off. This caused me a little trouble when cutting with my index finger on the back of the blade. I got a couple little cuts on my finger before I gave it a couple of passes with a sharpening stone. (or dulling stone in this instance) After that I haven't had any issues.

I am writing this review as I just found and purchased the Update International 10 inch Cooks knife which I believe will be another excellent addition to my kitchen for just about the same low price.

Update International KP-09 High Carbon Stainless Steel Cooks Knife, 10-Inch

The 10 inch Cooks knife has no reviews yet but I will add one once I have had a chance to put it to the test.

You don't have to take my word for it. Throw down that fifteen bucks and get one for yourself. You will not regret it.

Buy Update International KP-10 High Carbon Stainless Steel Cimeter Knife, 10-Inch Now

I got this knife for filleting big salmon. Living in Alaska, it should get a good workout this summer. It was sharp enough to use out of the box. It could easily cut newspaper slivers but I sharpened it up more. It is around the right size for reds, silvers and all but the largest kings. I already have fillet knives this size but since they have thinner blades, they tend to be more flexible. This should be ideal size and flexibility for taking a whole fillet with one stroke. Only downside is finding a cover. Made in China. This is a stamped blade.

Read Best Reviews of Update International KP-10 High Carbon Stainless Steel Cimeter Knife, 10-Inch Here

THIS KNIFE IS A LITTLE INTIMIDATING. ITS BIG. ITEM ARRIVED AS SELLER DESCRIBED IT. FAST SHIPPING. NSF. EASY TO CLEAN. SHARP THOUGH NEEDS SHARPENING AFTER 6 OR 7 TIMES OF USE. CULINARY USE. GREAT FOR CUTTING STEAKS AND MEATS.

Want Update International KP-10 High Carbon Stainless Steel Cimeter Knife, 10-Inch Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment