Pro Chef Kitchen Work Station with Wood Legs and Granite Top

Pro Chef Series 40 in. Functional Kitchen IslandAfter finally receiving this piece of furniture I could not wait to put it together. I knew as soon as I started pulling out the thin pieces of wood for the drawers and the cardboard bottom of the drawer that I paid WAY TOO MUCH for this item. All the pieces lock together with wood dowels (no glue in the dowel holes) and locking cams. The wood supports for the metal trays are a joke. They will not hold a lot of potatoes for example and the shelf at the bottom is laughable as a shelf. It is made of thin wood slats so I will not be able to put my heavy mixer down there. I am extremely disappointed with this item. Its cost should have been no more than $250.00. I would have been satisfied with it at that price. In retrospect I should have paid a cabinet maker to make me a sturdy, all wood work station. It is really outrageous that about $80.00 worth of lumber and a scrap of granite should cost $500.00. I feel duped. Please don't buy this item unless it goes on sale. I will think twice about ordering items from from this designer again. Even though the design of this item is very cool it is a fail for me because of how cheaply it is made. This is a product that woulda, coulda, shoulda worked but did not.

It got here fast and put together easily, only problem I had was a damaged leg, which they replaced for free.

Buy Pro Chef Kitchen Work Station with Wood Legs and Granite Top Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment