Wusthof Knife Block, Walnut Finish

7263%2D3 22 Slot Block %2D WalnutThere are a limited number of wide slots if you have primarily wide chef-style knives. Despite the appearance in the picture, on the block I received, the edges of the slots were not cleanly fitted together; rather than the lines being perfectly perpendicular, the small slats of wood between the knife slots were pretty rough and somewhat hastily assembled. I ended up returning this block mainly because I didn't quite care for the color. It's kind of dull and ashy in appearance. In the end, I rated this down one star due to the sloppy appearance. I'm sure it would function just fine.

With the above said, one of the reviews on the knife block I ended up with (Wusthof 35 Slot Storage Block, Cherry) included specific dimensions of the slots, so I thought I'd break out the digital caliper and post similar measurements for this block. The sizes of the slots from top to bottom, left to right, are:

Row 1

1. 2.47" x 0.25"

2. 1.19" x 0.22"

3. 0.69" x 0.62"

Row 2

4. 2.13" x 0.25"

5. 2.13" x 0.25"

Row 3

6. 1.82" x 0.19"

7. 1.19" x 0.19"

8. 1.19" x 0.19"

Row 4

9. 3.17" x 0.25"

10. 1.25" x 0.28" (0.55" to the top of the semicircle)

Row 5

11-14. 1.00" x 0.15"

Row 6

15-22. 0.13" x 1.00"

I received this product in great condition and it looks just like the picture. I have been able to put all my knifes in there and I still have a couple spots. It looks great in my kitchen and I would recommend this product.

Buy Wusthof Knife Block, Walnut Finish Now

When you spend money on quality knives from Germany, it's only

normal to expect the same quality with the wood slot block.

What I received looked nothing like the picture. Basically, a

white hardwood with a bad walnut stain. Also, it didn't come

from Germany, it was made in China. Very poor quality. Many

splinters around the knive slots, excessive glue around joints.

Tried another company with the same German picture and received

the same thing. Sent that back and gave up.

Still looking for a knive block that I can buy in person.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Knife Block, Walnut Finish Here

Exactly what we've been looking for. The color is great--the darker stain looks more quality than the normal pine color. I only wish there was a shine to the stain--it came very dull. We put some wood polish on it and now it looks perfect.

Want Wusthof Knife Block, Walnut Finish Discount?

Perfect. Everything I was looking for . Very well made and holds every knife especially the 8 steak knives

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment