Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Reflective Heart Cake Knife and Server Set

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Reflective Heart Cake Knife and Server SetI purchased this for my son and his fiance. It's a nice set that looks to be good quality that will last through the years. Quality enough to hold up to engraving. I woudl recommend this set to others.

I was very pleased with this set, it is a heavy, good quality metal and has a fantastic shine. I had it engraved for my daughters wedding and she loved it!

Buy Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Reflective Heart Cake Knife and Server Set Now

These are seriously well made. Not cheap or plastic-feeling at all. Very heavy and substantial, and will be engraved before I use them at my wedding. The point of the heart is quite sharp...so be careful! These are very nice for the price and easy to get them on Amazon. Love them.

Read Best Reviews of Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Reflective Heart Cake Knife and Server Set Here

These were beautiful !!! High polish and heavy weight...ecxellent quality..these items will be used for many years to come. Very pleased with the quality and the price.

Want Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Reflective Heart Cake Knife and Server Set Discount?

Amazing!! These are so heavy duty and I cant wait to use them on my wedding day!! They are perfect!! Very high quality!

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment