Shun Reserve ND0706 Chef's Knife, 8-Inch

Shun Reserve ND0706 Chef's Knife, 8-InchThis is the best and sharpest knife I have ever had! It is impressive looking and even sharper than my Classic chefs knife. I have had Henkels and Wustof knives but nothing has been this sharp straight out of the box. It has a nice weight and well balanced. I will have to get several more to complete the set!

As a professional this is everything I want in a chef's knife. I own a slew of high end cutlery, and this is simply the perfect knife for me. It is heavy like a wusthof, yet has that unrivaled blade of a shun. My zwilling cronidur was my go to knife for a while, due to the weight and comfort in my hand, but my shun premier was my precision knife. This married those together in the perfect way. Well worth the scary price tag.

Buy Shun Reserve ND0706 Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Now

The fit and finish of this knife is beautiful and flawless. I placed a paper towel on top of a plastic cutting board, under some damp mushrooms I was slicing and every time the knife contacted the paper towel it made a perfect shear cut in the paper towel it was so sharp. There wasn't a hint of a tear on the paper towel. This is my second Shun knife and I know it will stay this sharp with reasonable care well into the future.

Certainly it's not an inexpensive knife and I haven't tried every knife ever made, so I won't say it's the best knife in the world, but it is an amazing knife made from high quality materials. I'm more than satisfied and for the vast majority of professional and home users it is a top quality knife worthy of serious consideration.

Read Best Reviews of Shun Reserve ND0706 Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Here

I really like Shun knives but these are really the top dog in kitchen knives. Finely crafted and extremely sharp. Blades are brittle so be careful how you handle them but a pleasure to work with for certain.

Want Shun Reserve ND0706 Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Discount?

All things being equal this would have been a beautiful knife. The only problem is that when I ordered this item i received what looked to be a demo model from the store I purchased it from. It didn't even come in its original packaging, arrived in bubble wrap and was scratched up badly and the edge was VERY worn.

That being said, I will be purchasing another one, I can tell this is a wonderful knife and It will be added to my collection.

Had this been new in box it would have been 5 stars.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment