Wusthof Classic Seven -Piece Block Set

Wusthof Classic Seven -Piece Block SetPlease dont review something you have not purchased, it goes against the point of people wanting to know how good the actual product is. I on the other hand do own these knives and they are awesome. The only thing I would change about them would be the depth of the knife block itself, its a little long. I have worked in restaurants and cooked most of my adult life (15+ years) and these knives are as good, if not better, than any knife i have ever used.

I bought these as a surprise for my g/f two Christmases ago. She is a professionally trained pastry chef and she had lost her previous set of Wusthof knives. I'm so impressed by the knives that I don't think I could go back to cheaper knives. They need some sharpening after two years of daily use, but it is remarkable that they still have that razor sharp edge after two years.

Buy Wusthof Classic Seven -Piece Block Set Now

I would love to know what exact knives are in this set. I don't see a breakdown, or link where it gives me this info. Without it, I can't possibly purchase this item from you, though I am very interested.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic Seven -Piece Block Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment