Ricci Bramasole 20-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4

Ricci Bramasole 20-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4I purchased two sets of this Flatware more than a year ago and they are perfect for daily use. I have seen comparable flatware for a much higher price that is not as heavy or as good a quality as this product. I would purchase any product from this manufacturer comparable to this one.

Nice design, with good weight from a high-end flatware maker.

Can't beat the price.

Buy Ricci Bramasole 20-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

Solid, easy to hold, cleans up well. Beautiful. Best stainless I've found for the price, Works well with contemporary and traditional table settings

Read Best Reviews of Ricci Bramasole 20-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

This is a wonderfully made product. It is very heavy and large. It feels and looks more expensive than it is.

Want Ricci Bramasole 20-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

The flatware came in perfect condition. It is large and heavy, but not overly so. It washes well so far. ***Important to note that one should read the review of this product under the 45 Piece set. A reviewer rated the flatware highly initially but revised her review after a year stating the knives spotted. I liked the pattern so much I went ahead and purchased anyway. I have ordered more for a place-setting of 12. I am hoping I will not regret in a year from now, but if I have spotting as well, I will update my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment