Ricci Anvil 5-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1

Ricci Anvil 5-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1We really liked the weight of the stainless steel and the overall place setting size. The knives come out of the dishwasher clean and not pitted like our previous place setting pattern. Price was considerably better than buying in the Department stores and we received our order within 8 days rather than 2 months. We are very satisfied with this pattern.

I was looking for a good quality flatware in a 18/10 hammered pattern for everyday use. I wanted to upgrade my old Oneida set with something that was weighty and high quality. I looked at several patterns, but none seemed up to par (either too light, hammered design was only on one side, etc). I stumbled across the Anvil pattern online and immediately ordered 4 place settings (sight unseen) to see if I would like it. Well, I love it! The pieces are larger (European size), have substantial weight, and are simply beautiful. Anvil is suitable for both everyday use and more formal dining. I just purchased another 4 place settings, and will eventually buy another 4 so I can have a total of 12 place settings. I've also purchased some of the matching serving pieces as well (hostess set, cheese knives, pate knives, ice cream set).

I highly recommend this set if you're looking for a high quality set that will last a long time.

**UPDATE: 4/18/13** I just received the second set of 4 place settings that I ordered, and they're not an exact match to the first set of 4 that I received. I didn't buy these from Amazon, but I thought it was important to note. My first order was made in China, the second batch was made in Indonesia. I definitely like the China ones better. The hammering is deeper and the strikes are smaller. I guess it wouldn't really matter if you received one or the other, as long as all place settings were from the same country of origin. Since mine were not, and there were obvious differences when you held them side by side, I was not happy with them. Luckily, I was able to find more of the China ones today, so I'm hoping they'll be an exact match to the China place settings I already have.

Buy Ricci Anvil 5-Piece Stainless-Steel Flatware Place Setting, Service for 1 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment