LamsonSharp Classic Rosewood Bbq 14" Jumbo Turner Tong

LamsonSharp Classic Rosewood Bbq 14' Jumbo Turner TongWe grill fish at least once a week and these fish flippers are perfect. With these, you can flip fish on the grill without damaging the filet. We like them so much, we bought a pair for each household in our extended family as christmas and birthday gifts.

If you fish and grill, this is a tool you want. I have a much easier time now getting my fish onto the flipside without destroying the delicate flesh in the process.

Also recommended for burgers and other crumbly things on the grill or griddle. I like frying my hash browns in a single thin layer and flipping it once. Plenty of crispiness, plenty of tenderness, very little handling or work. I just make each serving roughly the shape of this spatu-tong as I put it on the griddle.

Basically, if you grill or fry stuff that is difficult to flip without falling apart, this tool can help you.

Buy LamsonSharp Classic Rosewood Bbq 14" Jumbo Turner Tong Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment