Presto 08852 8-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel

Presto 08852 8-Inch Diamond Sharpening SteelI purchased this tool not long ago, and I am so glad that I did. I was wondering why my knives were not as sharp as they should have been after I sharpened them. I met a chef, and we were discussing cook's tools, and he told me that the sharpening tool has to be harder than the steel knife that's being sharpened. I got online and purchased this sharpening tool, and I'm so happy I did. My knives are holding their edge a lot longer, and they are much sharper than they used to be. This was a good purchase for me.

I have a knife collection of considerable size, so I need a few different sharpening options. Of course for my pocket knives, for my money there's no beating the EZ-Lap. But this sharpening steel filled the niche for my choppers that needed filing. For my nicer Bowie knives and my Ka-Bar a cold steel kukri, a stone doesn't allow me to maximize their potential in terms of sharpness + I tend to scratch the edges. A ceramic v is a great tool for quick touch ups, but I can't fashion a real quality edge with it. The ez-lap will work on choppers but it's exhausting, you have to hold it at the right angle for a long time which is difficult. Thanks to the presto, my cold steel kukri may not look quite as nice as it did out of the box, but it's sharper if anything.

Buy Presto 08852 8-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel Now

the sharpener worked well to begin with except it had some uneven spots on it. After some frequent use the diamond coating begin to come off and it didn't sharpen as quickly or as well as it did when new. this only took a few days fairly heavy use.

Read Best Reviews of Presto 08852 8-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel Here

NO Problemos so far. doing the job was expected to be done with it. I use it about two times a week, 'cause i use a ceramic one as well... This keep my knives razor sharp all the time. I would definitely recommend this thing!

Want Presto 08852 8-Inch Diamond Sharpening Steel Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment