Messermeister 12-Pocket Knife Roll, Black

Messermeister 12-Pocket Knife Roll, BlackI replaced an older version of this, and love the new new model. THe zippers make a world of difference.

Why spend twice as much for a more "trendy" name brand?

I purchased this case 9 months ago. It serves it's purpose as far as holding my knives and other tools, however the velcro on the sides doesn't meet, forcing me to depend on the handle to keep the bag together. After 9 months, the velcro on the handle has worn out, forcing me to sew new velcro onto the handle.

Buy Messermeister 12-Pocket Knife Roll, Black Now

I have been cooking in restaurants for a decade now and needed a new roll bag for my tools. This bag contains various pockets and places to fit all your knives, spoons, tweezers, tongs and any other culinary tool you would need for convenient carrying. My only problem is now buying more things to fill up all the space in my new roll bag.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 12-Pocket Knife Roll, Black Here

I received this as a gift five months ago. It is sufficiently large and carries all my tools with no problem. However the bottoms of the knife pockets have started to blow out allowing my thinner bladed knives to slide through causing several close calls of dropping knives on the floor. I am returning this to messermiester in exchange for another one under their lifetime warranty in hopes of it being just an oversight

Want Messermeister 12-Pocket Knife Roll, Black Discount?

I am not a professional chef, but enjoy taking cooking classes and for my birthday I compiled a wish list for a travel/second kitchen. I did an internet search for what tools are common in a knife roll and I was able accommodate common tools and also tools that I find helpful (garlic press, Wusthof Precision Edge 4 Stage Knife Sharpener (instead of a sharpening steal), etc.) The pockets carry so many items that I needed a velcro cable tie on the handle to complete the roll. The case is enclosed with zippers, so nothing falls out, even over stuffed, yet everything is in a pocket. I used Victorinox Fibrox knives with "Ultimate Edge BS4 4-Piece Knife Sleeve Set" and they fit securely/safely in the provided pockets. When I want to travel light I use a zippered 3 ring binder case (minus the binder) that holds just a cutting board and knives with knife sleeves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment