Oneida Michelangelo 3-Piece Serving Set

Oneida Michelangelo 3-Piece Serving SetI have been wanting a serving fork to match my flatware for years and I'm SO excited to have ALL 3 pieces! I have had a solid serving spoon for years but not the slotted spoon. They are very good quality and match my 23 year old flatware! I am SO thrilled to have found a website that will ship FREE!! (I have Prime but this website is not available) I will be adding to my collection now that I've found someone who will even ship individual pieces if needed.

Got this at my bridal shower and I love it! It's classy without being silver so I feel I can be classy all the time. And I really needed these items. You can see some seams where the pieces are attached, but I don't mind. Totally recommend these!

Buy Oneida Michelangelo 3-Piece Serving Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment