Oneida Easton 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4

Oneida Easton 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4My mother-in-law had the most abysmal "everyday" stainless. The pointed handle shape poked through the holes of the dishwasher silverware rack, and it was very light weight and bent too easily. So years ago I started giving her pieces of Oneida's Easton design stainless flatware for her birthdays and at Christmas. I am so glad I did! I inherited her collection when she passed on, and now have the joy of using it daily. It is a good, sturdy, well-balanced design, with a simple yet elegant shape. The soup spoons are a bit large, to me, but make great serving spoons. I use the "salad" forks for most every meal except sit-down dinners as I really like the weight of them. I'm ordering more to have enough settings to serve company as well as family using it.

We received this flatware as wedding gifts 11 years ago and I still love it! The design is simple yet classic & timeless-the last thing I wanted was "trendy" that would need to be replaced at a hefty cost once I was bored with it. The pieces are weighted nicely & the quality is great. They are an investment, but will stand the test (& wear!) of time.

Buy Oneida Easton 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

This set was exactly as I hoped. A quality set. They were shipped as expected but the huge duty charge was a surprise. I could have bought them in a store for the same price:(

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Easton 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

Simply elegant. I've been using this Oneida Easton for at least 23 years I just add pieces from time to time. The edges are smooth and the finish is sleek. Dishwasher safe. One of the BEST kitchen purchases I ever made.

Want Oneida Easton 20-Piece Stainless Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

Love the product. Just added to my place stettings from wedding 20 years ago. And has held up very well.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment