LamsonSharp 2-Piece Forged Carver Set

LamsonSharp 2-Piece Forged Carver SetI wanted a good carving set for the first thanksgiving at my house. I didn't want something cheap-o that wouldn't last or hold an edge, but i didn't want to spend a fortune either. This kit seemed to fit the bill, had good reviews, so I took a gamble. In my opinion it paid off. It came with a decent edge on it, but after first use, I sharpened it up a bit more.

Since then, I've carved chickens, turkey, and a roast beef and it has worked just fine.

Well worth the purchase price.

I had never heard of this knife company until I saw it on the channel program "How's it's Made". Based upon what I saw, I decided to try the knife and carving fork set. It's a beautiful set, sharp and well made and has more heft to it than the similar German model. I am pleased and somewhat surprised that a company in the USA still makes knifes that can compete with the best from Germany and Japan. Would and will buy more as I need them.

Buy LamsonSharp 2-Piece Forged Carver Set Now

This was a gift for my husband. He enjoys cooking and did not have a proper carving set. Whatever knives and forks we had were just a bit small. Carving turkeys, roasts, etc. is much easier for him now with this set.

Read Best Reviews of LamsonSharp 2-Piece Forged Carver Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment