Mikasa Bravo 18/10 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12

Mikasa Bravo 18/10 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12*CAUTION*...Beautiful set. Well balanced. Good feel in hand. BE WARNED HOWEVER. The pieces are HUGE.

The place setting pieces (salad fork,teaspoon,table knife etc. are as large as my serving pieces from my current set. The actual serving pieces are REALLY BIG...like something you'd see at a commercial salad bar or buffet, and won't even fit in any of the silverware baskets in my dishwasher which is normal sized.

I'm having to return this set for the above reasons. As I said, NOT because the set isn't nice, or not well made, but because we're not GIANTS. This set might work if your family is the NBA All-Star team, but believe me, when I showed this set to visiting relatives over the Christmas holiday, they ALL laughed out loud at the size of these pieces.

Delighted with the look and feel of this set. Trepidatious after reading reviews of modern stainless flatware (including reports of sets ruined after one turn in the dishwasher), I researched for a good while. This is 18/10 (so hopefully resistant to corrosion, rusting and pitting), hefty but well-balanced in the hand, rounded front and back, fully polished tines.These knives ARE serrated unlike some flatware even some more expensive sets. I would call the design elegant and understated, but you could say it is a mash-up of contemporary and traditional styling. After just two washings, everything looks perfect. I will report back if we have any future problems. Very happy so far.

Buy Mikasa Bravo 18/10 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Now

I registered for this flatware set for my wedding in May, and I found it to be a beautiful, well-made, durable set of flatware. While I've designated it as part of our formal, because we didn't receive everyday serving ware, we've been using the serving ware from this set. I'm quite pleased that they've held up so well and seem to be pretty scratch resistant.

Read Best Reviews of Mikasa Bravo 18/10 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Here

Nice looking, well-balanced flatware. However, I, too, returned this item because i felt the pieces were enormous significantly larger than a lot of other flatware which gives them a clunky feel.

Want Mikasa Bravo 18/10 65-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 12 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment