KitchenAid 12-Inch by 18-Inch Poly Board with Non-Slip Santoprene Corners, Red

KitchenAid 12-Inch by 18-Inch Poly Board with Non-Slip Santoprene Corners, RedThis board is plenty thick/stiff enough to prevent bowing in the middle upon typical cutting pressure. Also, the non-skid corners work well without leaving any marks on my counters. I measured my twin stainless steel sinks before ordering, so I knew the 12X18" size would be perfect for cutting and rinsing over my sink (without worrying about bending or dislodging any wire extensions such as you find on some over-the-sink boards). I have only used my board three times, but so far, I do not see any noticeable knife marks or scratches on the board. Hey, it's dishwasher safe, sturdy, attractive enough to leave propped against the counter wall... this is an excellent choice!

This KitchenAid 12-Inch by 18-Inch Poly Board with "Non-Slip Santoprene Corners" was not at all non-slip. Both sides of the board slid all over my quartz counters.

Buy KitchenAid 12-Inch by 18-Inch Poly Board with Non-Slip Santoprene Corners, Red Now

I had been looking for a good size cutting board. This one is not only big enough for meat but is easy to clean.

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid 12-Inch by 18-Inch Poly Board with Non-Slip Santoprene Corners, Red Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment