Global GS-58 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm 25th Anniversary Oriental Utility Knife

Global GS-58 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm 25th Anniversary Oriental Utility KnifeAt first I thought it's crazy to spend so much on a knife. In the past I have bought entire sets of knives for what this one cost me. But nothing compares to having the right tool for the job and in the kitchen this is the right tool for many jobs. It's just right for dicing, paring, cutting up fruit. I use this one the most. Sometimes I need the chef knife for larger jobs. I have never regretted buying this knife. It stays sharp, I occasionally use the sharpening steel to keep it perfect. I would cry if it was lost and then would quickly order a new one.

I've been very happy with my knife by sori yanagi for a very long time until I learned about the Global Knives. It is the lightest, sharpest knife ever, and works like the extention of my hands. This size might be too small for some people, but works for my small hands. Highly recommended for people who wants to prep food quickly and precisely.

Buy Global GS-58 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm 25th Anniversary Oriental Utility Knife Now

By this I mean almost any job. I was already a Global knife enthusiast, and had a Chef's Knife, a Cleaver, and a paring knife (in addition to a bunch of German legacy knives), when I read a review somewhere about this particular knife, and how the reviewer's wife referred to it as her "go-to" knife. So I cratered and ordered one. What a revelation! Perfectly balanced, big enough for most cutting jobs but delicate enough to split and remove the seeds from a small Thai chile (for instance). I echo the wife's appraisal. If you only want two knives, this one and a Chef's Knife are amply sufficient. All those other German knives look out forlornly from the woodblock as this one gets pulled out....again and again.

Read Best Reviews of Global GS-58 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm 25th Anniversary Oriental Utility Knife Here

Bought this as a gift and was packaged very well which made it easy to wrap and present. It is excellent quality and I may purchase one for myself.

Want Global GS-58 - 4 1/2 inch, 11cm 25th Anniversary Oriental Utility Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment