Global G-1800L - Two-Sided Sharpening Whetstone, Rough/Medium

Global G-1800L - Two-Sided Sharpening Whetstone, Rough/MediumThis is a great buy if you need sharp knives. I am a line cook and use the stone about once a week. It doesn't take long to get a great edge... whichever technique you use. The pink side (very coarse) does most of the work for you. Then run the knife over the blue side a few times and voila...a super sharp knife. I also like that the stone came with a plastic cradle to rest in so it doesn't slide all over the place. This stone is worth its weight in gold...and it's worth it because as long as it doesn't get lost you'll never have to buy another one.

This reasonably-priced stone has everything you need for basic knife sharpening. I found it easy to use, and it does a great job on my kitchen knives.

Buy Global G-1800L - Two-Sided Sharpening Whetstone, Rough/Medium Now

This is the first stone I purchased while I was in culinary school 4 years ago. 4 years later I still have the same stone (it's worn down, now). I only have to put my knife against this stone at least once a month. It gives me the best edge I could possibly want.

Read Best Reviews of Global G-1800L - Two-Sided Sharpening Whetstone, Rough/Medium Here

whetstones totally blow away old fashioned stones that need oil

so easy to use, precise edges

would highly recommend to anyone wanting to take better care of their knives.

I'd actually forgotten how great sharp knives feel

I have a JA Henckels and now they really perform

Want Global G-1800L - Two-Sided Sharpening Whetstone, Rough/Medium Discount?

Great product, but if you need a professionally sharp edge you'll need a 5000 or 8000 grit stone.

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment