Ginsu 4889 Bakelite 5-Piece Prep Set, Black

Ginsu 4889 Bakelite 5-Piece Prep Set, BlackThis set of knives was bought at a gift for my girlfriend. They are relatively "attractive" and VERY Sharp, but if you use them in a dish washer, the handles become dull looking. The do not retain their original shine. The do not loose their edge but if having a "pretty" set of knives is important to you, then this set is not for you.

They are great knives for the price,I would buy again from Ginsu. My only complaint is that they're not dishwasher proof.

Buy Ginsu 4889 Bakelite 5-Piece Prep Set, Black Now

I have had these knives for months now and they work great, I have cut raw yams easily with these, and to me that is one of the hardest things to cut. I would recommend not to put them in the dishwasher; because it dulls the darkness of the handles,and they are easy to hand wash but I was in a rush that day.

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu 4889 Bakelite 5-Piece Prep Set, Black Here

This knife set is quite the bargain. You cannot get a better deal than this one for a price like this. They work great too!

Want Ginsu 4889 Bakelite 5-Piece Prep Set, Black Discount?

I thought the knives would be larger and some what shaper. They are okay for small hands but not as sharp as I thought they would be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment